Friday, July 30, 2010

The new Chatty Crafty Website is going live next week. I am officially satisfied.

I trimmed my mom's hedges last night... she only lives, maybe, 2 miles from me, but for some reason it feels hotter there. My brother was nice enough to carry off what I cut. I really don't like that part... her bushes are prickly and she doesn't have a wheelbarrow... No matter the heat it was hard to pull myself away from working in her yard... there's just something about the smell of disturbed earth & plant that I love.

I also met my parents new neighbors. They're awesome! They seem to be in their mid to late twenties, but they have a 4 year old and then they have a set of 3 year old triplets! Their children are gorgeous. And everyone seems to have great personalities.

No comments:

Post a Comment