Thursday, July 15, 2010

I have been working like CRAZY on Chatty Crafty. We are meeting tonight and I am so very excited. Chattanooga is the perfect place for an Indie Craft show.

Our biggest hurdle at this point is the website. I took everyone's ideas for the website and sketched out something that combined everything. We've had a couple issues with getting everything edited and coded correctly. Wow, I really wish I had taken those web design classes in high school and I could have done this myself.

We're two weeks out from the application deadline, but I'm positive everything will be fabulous. We have had so many vendors interested it's really going to be a great event.

Of course I keep thinking of things for vendor perks ie VIP lounge with couches, coffee, & snacks. Ha is that a little ambitious of me?

www.chattycrafty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment