Monday, August 9, 2010

It is so easy to focus on the negative things happening around you. I have challenged myself to look past the bad things and find the good things. My weekend was so full of good things.

Mom and I went to the 127 yard sale 675 miles of yard sale goodness! We hit the Crossville, TN branch... Crossville is the coolest (temperature wise) close to us. It is such a beautiful place too.
Mom grabbed a big bag of books & a couple knickknacks. I picked up an old quilt (love love love the numerous imperfections), an aloe juvenna, a Latin text book from 1905, a vintage picture, & another plant whose name escapes me at the moment. Total spent $15.


Sunday Rob and I slept late (first time in probably a year) & fixed breakfast. I cleaned folded laundry and we watched Time Bandits. haha. Apparently, Time Bandits was a childhood favorite for Rob & I had never seen it before. I liked it, but then again The Dark Crystal and The Princess Bride are two of my all time favorite movies.


Alright well... tons to finish today so I'll leave you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment