Friday, August 13, 2010

I have this nagging little voice in my head that says, "You should be a teacher... you could make a difference... you would care about more than test scores... you would care about knowledge & success for your students."

I would oh I know I would. But maybe I'm being naive in thinking that I would easily relate to these kids. And that I will go above and beyond sticking by the book teaching methods.

Maybe these are the thoughts that go through everyone's head when considering a career in education. Maybe they get burnt out very quickly and then they become some of the worst teachers I've ever had... eep... mono tone teachers didn't teach me anything. Seriously. Young minds need something to hold their attention.

Maybe I'm destined for a Montessori school.

No comments:

Post a Comment