Monday, August 23, 2010

Choosing A Rug

We're one month away from fall. Yay! As sad as I will be to see my flowers fade I am looking forward to cooler weather & break on my electric bill!

We have decided that we will have a new rug before it gets cold this year. And I get to buy it next week!
I have narrowed it down to 2 choices. My first choice is the jute & leather rug (West Elm). It is eco friendly & inexpensive. For some reason it is not available until 9/16/10. My issue is that I can't tell how thick is the rug?


My second choice is the jute diamond (West Elm). This rug is also eco friendly, available now, and about $30 cheaper. Also according to the images it is thick.

We are going to be using a lot more of the natural wood furniture that Rob creates. I am lucky to have such a talented man in my life. I feel like we should showcase his work more. I will have to share pictures of his work soon.

Until then it's another Monday and my To Do list beckons.

1 comment:

  1. Both really nice rugs, they will look great with wood furniture.

    ReplyDelete