Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My compost is looking excellent! That's right folks... I am a composting fool. It makes me so happy. It's black and smells like earth. The corner of my yard is going to have grass. I am determined!

Other things that make me happy- Chatty Crafty has had the most amazing people apply. We're going to have so much talent it's ridiculous! We are kicking show organizing ass. Seriously. There are so many awesome announcements coming up it's hard not to let them all out here... but soon everyone will hear them!

Also I am really into my job again. Yes it's inside- working for the man- but the truth is I do like numbers. Math is something that has always came naturally to me and it's nice to be good at your job. And even better to feel respected... after working my way from the bottom - okay so I didn't move that far... I'm still treated like low mid-level- ha, but I'm not so easily replaced so I'm happy.

I'm also pretty pumped about this book profiled on Wooster Collective.

Last, but not least there's a long weekend coming up & I'm spending 100% with Rob & 3 little monsters. Can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. my landlord started a compost but i have been very bad at contributing to it for some reason i keep putting my veggie trash in our green container still...i must not do this anymore. i have used the dirt though and it is sooo awesome!!! can't wait to see what your garden will look like!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete