Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Yee-Haw Industries



This morning a friend asked me to check out Yee-Haw Industries because they have an opening coming up this week in Chattanooga. I took some time looking around their website and etsy and now I feel like I must clear my calendar Thursday and catch the opening.


Formed in 1996, Yee-Haw Industries is made up of the creative partnership between Julie Belcher and Kevin Bradley. Specializing in “art-like products” such as letterpress and handmade woodcut prints Yee-Haw Industries has so many cool products. I was really impressed with their wood grain note cards hand printed from a piece of bass wood.

The posters are reminiscent of folk art great Howard Finster’s work. With a focus on folk art in my own home I know how well they would fit in on my walls!


Check them out and take a look at that list of clients on their website.


I think the item I covet the most is this backpacking bunny t-shirt. They have a nice apparel section on their etsy too.



No comments:

Post a Comment