Friday, May 14, 2010

Perfect Evening

Yesterday afternoon was amazing. After work Rob & I went hiking and he convinced me to jump in the creek for the first time this year. Can you say freezing?! I wish I would have had my camera; the spot we chose was beautiful. But I'm always afraid I'm going to break the camera while I'm climbing around. We were on a lot of smooth rocks with water running over them so I was able to run around bare foot which is always gratifying in my book.

We made homemade pizza when we got home. Delicious.


My side included spinach, feta, black olives, and plain chicken. Rob's side had pepperoni, pepperoncinis, feta, a little spinach, and marinated chicken. Oh dear, it was amazing! Unfortunately, I only have the before picture.. I was so excited I ate up as it was coming out of the oven. It ended the perfect evening.

We make good use of our food I think. We'll have gotten 3 meals out of that chicken after tonight. We had some sort of Mediterranean chicken & couscous, pizza, and we're going to eat some chicken, spinach, & feta wraps later.

Now I'm hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment