Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What's for dinner?

Lately, I have been super preoccupied with the ingredients in my food. I have always looked, but now I think it's because I'm convinced we're all unknowingly giving ourselves cancer. Okay I said it. I'm terrified.

I found out the fake butter is more closely related to plastic than real butter. UMmmm.. We are consuming poison every day... I can't even talk about sodas. I mean seriously!

My worry now is that worrying about what I'm eating is going to kill me faster than the actual food itself. I am stressed about it. I think organic is just right for me and I am REALLY going to try harder to eat less processed foods. I finds this blog really inspiring. She is cutting out processed foods entirely. I would love to be able to do it. I always love when the garden starts producing- guilt free dinners are the best. Hopefully this year we'll have a lot of variety growing.

Now that I have got this out... I have to go and enjoy my Krystals. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment